Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the aesthetic that guests have when entering your Newport home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are ready to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and involve a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a whole look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery around a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can pull attention to particular door details and distract attention away from other out dated features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Newport, give them a call at 401-314-0814 or schedule an appointment online to work through all the selections for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.